Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9-7-10 Of Mice and Men pg.51-75

In pages 51-75, Curley is running around trying to find his wife. I think if he is worried about her going off with others, then they shouldn't be together. He needs to trust her more. I also think they need to communicate better. Curley mainly thinks that his wife and Slim are going to do things together and acts like Slim is felonious.

George and Lennie talk about their future and decide that Candy can live with them. I think it is great how they have plans and I hope they are able to achieve them and wonder if they actually do.

Lennie has a problem in the pages that we read. Him and Curley get into a fight and Lennie ends up breaking Curley's hand. It is not Lennie's fault though. I understand Lennie's disability and I feel bad for him.

In pages 51-75, they also talk about the stable buck, Crooks. He is usually quite particular about who is in his bunk room. For instance, Lennie saw a light on in his room and thought he could talk to Crooks. Personally, I think Crooks could have been a little nicer to Lennie at first, but I also understand his reasoning for what people think of him and why he keeps to himself.

1 comment:

  1. The blog is still a bit too heavy on summary. You also need to support yourself with quotes. Always quote from the story to prove that you indeed know what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete